Policy Manager (Knowledge Exchange & Industrial Strategy)
Matthew leads on policy areas relating to knowledge development and exchange. In particular he focuses on Industrial Strategy; innovation policy and Brexit. He coordinates the associated networks and works closely with Rachel to support CREST (the Consortium for Research Excellence, Support and Training).
Outside of work, Matthew is Honorary Treasurer at Community Southwark and serves on the PCC for Battersea Parish Church.
In his spare time, Matthew enjoys cooking, coffee and badminton.
Post by this Author:
- GuildHE welcomes the first stage of consultation from HEFCE on the Knowledge Exchange Framework
- GuildHE Welcomes KEF Metrics Consultation
- Consultation on Knowledge Exchange Concordat launched
- Higher education innovation funding – underpinning a truly national industrial strategy
- It’s time to crack the echo chamber